[LUNA] Awesome!

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Mon Apr 22 06:46:12 CDT 2013

I vote for reply-to the list. This will make for less double-posting.

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620

(iPhone-flavored)

On Apr 21, 2013, at 11:10 PM, "John Price" <jp_luna at gcfl.net<mailto:jp_luna at gcfl.net>> wrote:

I'll send you the wiki admin.  Do we want the wiki to be the main page, or will the front page be custom and point to the wiki (and whatever else we want)?

Does anyone have an opinion about whether or not the "reply-to" field should be used on this list?  If so, then reply will go back to the list, but if not, then you'll have to remember to do a "reply-all" to reply to the list (otherwise your reply will just go to the poster).