[LUNA] Awesome!

Matt brimstone at the.narro.ws
Mon Apr 22 07:42:52 CDT 2013

On 04/22/13 07:48, Bob Nance wrote:
> I would like a front page for announcements and helpful links.   Let me
> see what I can do with the wiki. I think it can be configured to display
> a common start page.

I'm in favor of the reply-to going back to the list and a wiki page as
the main homepage. I've seen some pretty neat landing pages done in
mediawiki so I know it's possible to do and look nice.

Also, I recommend setting up the pretty links, no index.php/TITLE, just
TITLE, and either moving /mediawiki/ to either /wiki/ or removing it
completely.

Let me know if any help is needed with any of this and I'll be glad to
assist.

#matt