[LUNA] Printing to Brother QL-710W label printer with Linux

John Price jp_luna at gcfl.net
Mon Apr 29 09:48:04 CDT 2013

The W means Wireless.

I spent nearly all day and night messing with it Sunday and I think I'm
going to give up.  You'd think with Brother having drivers that it would
work.  CUPS automatically detects it and everything, but all prints go out
into space.  No errors or anything.

What bugs me is I know it's some minor little thing that is keeping it from
working...