[LUNA] Latex for PDFs

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Mon Apr 29 12:51:56 CDT 2013

> When trying to find a good solution for generating PDF files using PHP (or something I can call from PHP) I was someone recommending Latex as a good solution because pragmatically generating the script (or whatever you call the input into Latex) is fairly easy.
>
> Any of  you pragmatically generated PDF files (reports or whatever)?  Any thoughts on that?

I have seen some modules for Joomla and other php-based web cms-like systems that created PDFs from web text, but I threw caution to the wind. I was not pragmatic :)

Magical google searches say:

	http://www.web-development-blog.com/archives/create-pdf-files-with-php/

(among others)

Don't know if that helps, but I have seen it done before with a module, so it should be out there somewhere!

-Bob

---
  Bob Nance
  Novation Systems