[LUNA] Backup

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Fri Aug 9 20:09:35 CDT 2013

Ok.  I had my main HD crash in my Windows 7 Enterprise box.  I have it
back up and running.  I also can remote in and see it on the network
now.  Thanks to Bob and Kris for giving my some things to check for that
problem. Now that everything is working I would like to setup a backup
of my home directory on my Ubuntu 12.04 LTS box to backup to my home dir
on my windows box.  I have Carbonite backing it up since I keep pictures
and home video on that box.  How do I set that up?

I would also like to set my wife's window 7 home laptop to backup or
copy certain files to the Carbonite backup box.  Any suggestions?

Michael