[LUNA] Anyone have a FW-SCSI external adapter?

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Tue Dec 10 23:17:08 CST 2013

Is that a PCI card? I will ask them if they want us to pursue getting the
data. The drives are connected to an early Dell PERC with SCSI interfaces.
I am not even sure I will be able to read the data once we get everything
connected.

If they do, I will charge them enough to purchase the card from you, if
you don't want it. It would be a nice thing to keep on the shelf for rare
occasions like this.

--
 Bob Nance

 Novation Systems