[LUNA] Set a service behind a webserver?

Joe Robertson jmrobert5 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 22:16:04 CDT 2013

This is a VirtualMachine I am setting up as a demo but its being done to present an update to our current development process which is clunky, depends on paper, excel, and PVCS.  Yeah 1983 called and they want their Software Version Control system back.(I wish)

As a demo its ok if Rhodecode is limited access, I 'could' set it up where the admin has to login via ssh first, then work the Mercurial Repositories manually, but getting RhodeCode behind a login page would be best.

All this system is gonna do it project, document, bug tracking, and code repositories.

I have other VMs for build systems.

Thanks,
Joe