[LUNA] Samba

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sun May 12 12:14:48 CDT 2013

Depending on the state of encryption in the version of samba you're using, you may need to change windows 7's allowed encryption schemes.

Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Local Security Policy

Local Policies - Security Options

Network security: LAN Manager authentication level
Send LM & NTLM responses

Minimum session security for NTLM SSP
Disable Require 128-bit encryption

---