[LUNA] Off topic: HTML/Javascript/PHP/SQL help

John Price jp_luna at gcfl.net
Thu May 30 08:10:24 CDT 2013

I know this is a bit off topic, but do you guys know of a good mailing list
or other forum to ask questions about how to do web development (HTML,
Javascript, PHP, SQL, etc.)?

I'm actually going to build a product that I want to control via web
browser and I'm not sure how to communicate from my main program (written
in C++) and the HTML server.  I thought about using SQL or another DB, but
that would require the C++ program to poll the DB all the time for
changes.  Maybe use a socket?  I don't know.

Thanks,
John