[LUNA] Flying/bouncing game/emulator that came with the Indy

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Fri Nov 29 15:28:21 CST 2013

No thanks. I have enough boat anchors to sink the QEII.

I just want the game. I hate to see something go out of circulation
because of copyright issues (like all those C=64 games) with no hope of
their ever seeing the light of day, again. I think that if you choose not
to publish a game or its code in some amount of time (maybe 2 years), it
should be released to the public domain!

-Bob

--
 Bob Nance

 Novation Systems