[LUNA] icon question

Andrew Burton tuglyraisin at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 18:21:06 CDT 2014

 Open the ICO file.

Go to Image.

Choose Scale Image from the options.

Change size.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael W. Hall <hallmw at att.net>
To: LUNA <luna at lunagroup.us>
Sent: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 4:24 pm
Subject: [LUNA] icon question

I have a question about icons.  I have an icon and I need to create two
more versions of it.  I need a medium and small version.  The one I have
will be the large version.

Question is how can I use GIMP to reduce the size of the icon for the
medium and small versions?  I cannot draw worth a crap, so I was hoping
that I could shrink the icon and save it as different sizes.  The other
icons we have the large, medium, and small icons are 32x32.  How do I
change the actual image size?

Sorry if my terminology is not correct, I am not a graphics person.
These are for a windows app that I work on at my job.  I thought I could
edit the icon on my Ubuntu personal laptop with GIMP easier.

Thanks,
Michael