[LUNA] email provider

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:01:57 CDT 2014

I am considering reducing my reliance on the Google empire, and I am
looking at e-mail options.  Any ideas?  Here are desires

- Stable company, I don't want to change often
- I want to be able to switch ISPs without changing e-mail address
- I accept the NSA/Government may check it, but I don't want it used for
commercial marketing/sales purposes.
- I don't want the overhead of running my own server
- I am willing to pay a reasonable price for the service
- I would like it personalized (e.g., Allen.Krell at someprovider.com)
- I would like to access definitely by webmail/smartphone and probably also
POP3

Suggestions?

Allen