[LUNA] email provider

Chris Brightwell chris at dimwell.net
Tue Apr 15 10:43:17 CDT 2014

The only recommendation I can make is for FastMail. It's a paid service,
but they've been around for 13 years and I've been pretty happy with it in
the little time that I've used it.

The webmail interface is pretty antiquated, but I'm okay with that.

You can use a custom domain with some account types. Storage options vary.
POP3 and IMAP are available, plus most accounts include some WebDAV or FTP
file storage space.

Please consider using my referral link:
http://www.fastmail.net/?STKI=12117657