[LUNA] email provider

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Tue Apr 29 17:19:08 CDT 2014

On 04/29/14 16:43, Allen Krell wrote:

There was a thread on this (newly revived) list a few months ago, people
didn't seem to like wowway, FWIW .... I have been w/ HiWAAY 15+ years &
love 'em, they are the *only* reason I still have BellSouth for phone, &
I am looking at dumping them & going to Comcast for internet, w/ some
VoIP thingy for phone, & switching to the HiWAAY shell account, down
from the DSL account .... If you already have some high-speed internet,
use HiWAAY for the shell/Email ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III