[LUNA] Awesome HP series 10 calculators

Phil Bergstresser phil at bergstresser.org
Tue Jan 28 20:07:57 CST 2014

John,
    I just included them as taken, thinking that readers would want to blow them up to see the details. I'll resize them to your enlarged limit and hope that is useful. Thanks for not making me have to make 3 separate emails. This should only take a few minutes. You can just delete what I sent that was so big.
    Is there a limit published that I missed?
Phil