[LUNA] Just heard that LUNA is back!

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Wed Jan 29 10:50:55 CST 2014

It is well-known that even small amounts of alcohol can make a group more
sociable and at-ease. It is no different than drinking a cup of coffee
when you get to work before a meeting to help you stay awake and focused,
or carb-loading spaghetti before you run a marathon.

--
 Bob Nance

 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620; 227