[LUNA] Just heard that LUNA is back!

Paul F. Pearson pfpearson at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 29 12:24:56 CST 2014

Both are good points, worthy of consideration when choosing venues. It's kind of hard to expect people to volunteer the latter, as the second "A" in "AA" is quite important to some people.

My apologies for trading too close to "politics". Note that I'm not personally opposed to alcohol-themed venues.

------
Paul F. Pearson
We all laugh in the same language