[LUNA] new build

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:19:42 CDT 2014

Thanks for the reminder on GigaParts, hadn't been there in quite some time.
 I had got used to online ordering.   They have a combo deal where they
have already populated a motherboard with a CPU and memory.  All I have to
do is find a case I like (I didn't run across one there) and I should be
set.  I was really impresed with their helpfullness.

I didn't realize they carry raspberry pi and accessories either!

To should you how out of date my PC building skills are, I didn't realize
modern power supplies are 24 pins (instead of 20) and have the second 8 pin
connector on the 12v power rail.  Case and power supply should be here
later this week.   Glad I learned something new this week (as well the
meaning of consortium from a certain news article)