[LUNA] Bandwidth

Branden Harper bharper at chaosweb.us
Sun Jun 15 00:32:57 CDT 2014

Not sure if my last email went though our not.  My email client says it
doesn't exist anywhere...

Those miners are constantly communicating with the BTC/*coin networks.  Do
you also have a wallet program running?  I know those can consumer tons of
bandwidth.

I'd bust out something like iftop to find out what hosts pairs /ports are
the big consumers, then track down what's running on those ports.