[LUNA] Bandwidth

Branden Harper bharper at chaosweb.us
Mon Jun 16 16:24:24 CDT 2014

To install:
apt-get install iftop

Then to run it:
sudo iftop -B -i <interface, usually eth0> -p

Then you should see a graph of the network communication going through
your machine.  You can find out which machine(s) are taking up the
most bandwidth, along with their port numbers.

You can then use the '-ap' option to netstat to find out the port and
application that is causing the traffic.