[LUNA] Cron

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Tue Jun 17 19:43:38 CDT 2014

That is what I was thinking.  I believe that it would just fire off a
new copy bfgminer.  I mainly need to detect if a process called bfgminer
is running.  If so, then just wait and check later.  If not, then start
it again.

I am not sure if this is feasible, but sometimes bfgminer will say a
miner is dead if it has stopped responding.  I would like to restart
bfgminer then also.  Not sure if you could detect that.  Anyone mining
on the group?

Michael