[LUNA] Bandwidth

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Tue Jun 17 23:25:51 CDT 2014

Thanks for the tip on iftop.  I like wireshark also, but way to much
data.  I probably just need to learn how to filter it down to what I
want.

I really do not see anything using all the bandwidth.  Nothing is just
really downloading big files.  I do not even see my bitcoins stuff
showing up.  I thought I had something really hogging the system.  My
wife was saying it was the mining hardware.  However, the net was slow
before that.

My son plays xbox and my daughter watches videos on her laptop.  I think
that is the main culprits.

Michael