[LUNA] OT: Job opportunity

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Mon Jun 23 12:09:34 CDT 2014

I don’t know if we have set a rule against trolling for résumés, but here goes:

I have a potential contract in Nashville that will start as a contracted position, but become a “to-hire” position in the next 6 months. There are several positions available, including System Admin, DevOps manager/coordinator (could be the same position) and a high-level support engineer. I have not gotten to spend a lot of time with the client, so far, but I know that they are a mix of open source and commercial systems. They are building a new software development environment using agile development as their goal. They provide media services (radio, podcast, video, print) as well as marketing. The owner wants to own his own stuff as much as possible, but development is focused on a balance between local and cloud (using AWS, currently).

They already have a help desk/techs. They already have developers. They already have one Sys Admin (one just left).

In the end, they will be hiring:
	DevOps Manager (me during the project - I will hire my replacement)
	System Admin
	Support Engineer

This work will take place south of Nashville in the Brentwood/Franklin/Cool Springs area and require 100% onsite work. The client encourages working ONLY 8-hours/day.

If you are interested or know someone interested please forward résumés/cv and references to candidates at novationsys.com with the subject line: Nashville

Thanks!

-Bob

PS This could all fall through in an instant, but, if it doesn’t, I think you’ll like it!

---
  Bob Nance
  Novation Systems
  bob.nance at novationsys.com