[LUNA] Password app

Joe Robertson jmrobert5 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 15:34:06 CST 2014

Hi,

Yes, at portableapp.com theres a common base app that is used to manage any of a world of apps that are wrapped as so to not leave any traces in the registry or temp folders or anything like that.  It will also keep the apps you install up to date, or you can check manually, etc.

Its very nifty, and very handy if you work at a shop where you might use a number of different computers.  You can always have your fav apps with you.

I also experimented with the portable java vm,its ok, kinda slow.

Joe

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:37 PM, Michael W. Hall <hallmw at att.net> wrote:

I will have to give that a try.  Do you download it and put in on the
stick?