[LUNA] How to Recover from Alienware Suspend

Gayle Lee Fairless gayle.fairless at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 23:32:22 CDT 2014

From: John Price <jp_luna at gcfl.net>

This is a LINUX mailing list, right?

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 03:41:04 +0000
From: Bob Nance <bob.nance at novationsys.com>

Yes, it is. So, the proper answer is, reformat and install Linux

But, if you want to leave Windoze on it, all I can suggest is to try
some basic troubleshooting.

Login as a different user and see if it's a profile issue.

Remove and replace the video drivers.

Reset all of the power preferences. Saving them with each thing you change

Take off the requirement for a password when awakening from sleep.

Good luck!

---
 Bob Nance

From: Paul Hosler <pahosler at gmail.com>