[LUNA] Unix training & book recommendation

Christopher R. Key crkey at crkey.com
Mon Mar 24 19:06:02 CDT 2014

You all have raised some good points I hadn't thought about (and I'll
add one I encountered today - use of lsof to troubleshoot).

For what it's worth, given the environment these individuals will
likely encounter, the scope could be limited to RHEL primarily, Solaris
and AIX in 2nd and 3rd (though I'm seeing people move away from Solaris
which boggles me).