[LUNA] root nook color

cyberdork33 cyberdork33 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 19:07:25 CDT 2014

It has been a long time, but I have installed Cyanogenmod on my Nook Color. Point of clarification... Are you rooting a Nook Color (encore) or a Nook HD (hummingbird) or something else... Not sure if there is a difference in the instruction.

<http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Devices#vendor="Barnes & Noble">