[LUNA] Job Opening

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Wed Oct 29 12:34:47 CDT 2014

We are looking for a part- to full-time person to operate our help desk and perform maintenance for our clients. Most of the work would be done using remote access tools, but occasionally, this position would be required to go onsite and work for a client. The job would include help desk. creating and monitoring trouble tickets, answering the phone and other office duties, occasionally required. This job could also be assigned to a client help desk onsite at a manufacturing facility in Huntsville.

We are offering this job as part-time with required hours of 8-12, daily. Extra hours might be available, if desired.

The candidate should have a pleasant demeanor, a good sense of humor and good hygiene, as well as a friendly tone on the phone (you’d be surprised how many people do not).

Technically, at least 2 years of experience with supporting (not just using) Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8.x, MacOS X and Linux. Familiarity with server operating systems including the same operating environments and basic troubleshooting skills.

Certifications are not required, but are welcome.

Specific training will be provided on the job.

-Bob