[LUNA] Hired gun with LAMP+Java?

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Thu Apr 16 15:22:37 CDT 2015

The customer wants onsite support, but, I imagine that after the project kicks off, a lot of the work could be done over the VPN. The initial project scope includes updating the infrastructure with newer JVMs, so there will be some DevOps coordination with the other sys ops, sysadmins architecture and the developers.

The hardware is located local to the customer’s building, at a co-lo and may include some instances in AWS, not sure.