[LUNA] Sony cx300 repair

Philip Bergstresser philbergstresser at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 13:32:58 CDT 2015

You folks still running the carousel systems might know the answer to this plea:
    Who does electronics repair of consumer electronics products, specifically the 300 Sony cx300?

I think it is electronics because the sound first failed. Now the carousel won't rotate so I can't remove the 100+ CDs in it. Originally from BestBuy, they don't service these boxes locally anymore.
    Actually, at this point, I'd just like to manually rotate the carousel and remove the discs. Could anyone help me do that?

Phil Bergstresser, luna member from way back ( remember when we actually met together occasionally )

Contact: Text me, or phone me at (256) 653-9978 if you need me😊