[LUNA] Problems w/ rsync ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Aug 13 07:41:29 CDT 2015

On 08/12/15 23:08, Branden Harper wrote:
> I was unable to reproduce that here with my 6.1.5 box.  Can you verify that
> you don't have pf running and blocking that service?
>
> pfctl -s all
>
> I forgot to open my firewall during my first round of testing and I got a
> similar message.

You mention firewalling, I do have a firewall on the Q6600, but I also
log all dropped packets, & I see nothing about port 873, which I also do
*NOTY* have open, could that be a problem ? I also am *NOT* setup for
keyboardless ssh access to the RPi by root from other boxen, problem ?
TIA for any other ideas ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III