[LUNA] [OT] cable modem

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Mon Jul 6 08:50:19 CDT 2015

Can anyone onlist recommend one for use w/ WowWay ? I have an Arris
SB6121, but I can't get the LAN side to talk to the router I have
inboard of it. I'd like one that is Docsis 3 on the WAN (cable) side &
capable of static routing on the LAN side. So far, everything I have
locatewd wants to do DHCP on the LAN side, I think that is the problem
.... TIA & have a nice rest-of-the-weekend :-) ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III