[LUNA] [OT] cable modem

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Mon Jul 6 09:33:35 CDT 2015

Yeah, I have tried 2 different little routers, 1 newly purchased last
week, & nogo w/ both trying to hook up to the LAN side of the modem. I
can enable static WAN addressing on the routers & give them an address
within the block that the modem wants to use for its LAN-side DHCP (or
whatever it is using) & I can get to the modem w/ my browser, but
everything is read-only, & I can't ping out or surf ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III