[LUNA] OT:WOWWAY Question

Chris Brightwell chris at dimwell.net
Thu Jul 9 09:54:25 CDT 2015

This shouldn't surprise anyone on this list. Saturating your uplink means
you can't acknowledge incoming TCP traffic and causes all kinds of problems.

You should be able to use QOS settings on your router to give specific
traffic lower priority (BitTorrent, FTP uploads, etc.) or higher priority
(VOIP, etc.) and keep things moving along.