[LUNA] [OT] quickie ....

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sat Jul 11 22:26:59 CDT 2015

If you drop pings to the other side it might be a dud. A lot of inexpensive routers deliberately lower the importance of ping responses since they have so little horsepower. Do a ping -c 10000 and let it run to some well maintained public site and base your decision on the percentage. If you lose more than 2-3% it's probably your router.

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620