[LUNA] Laptops

Chris Howard cch123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:59:19 CDT 2015

There's a local ebay seller called new_life_electronics2 that frequently
has older core2duo laptops pretty cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/new_life_electronics2/m.html

They have a store on south parkway but the ebay site has better deals and
you can pickup the item to keep from paying shipping.

Chris

--
Christopher Howard
cch123 at gmail.com