[LUNA] Wowway service ....

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:54:25 CDT 2015

I didn't realize that about injection, that is probably why my connection
has been so screwy lately.  They were trying to notify me of account
issues, but with my settings I wasn't seeing the pop-ups.  That is crappy.

When I called about account issues they claimed my DOCSIS 2.0 modem was
being obsoleted.  I didn't really believe them, but I broke down and bought
a 3.0 modem.