[LUNA] Github question

John Price jp_luna at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 29 07:29:25 CDT 2015

I thought that he was developing his robot code with his robot buddies. ;-)

I'm working on a project now with me and another guy and we choose to do
pull requests (even though I don't really have to) cause it lets the
other(s) know what you are merging and why. Better communication.

If it's just you, no need for pull requests, or even branches really. Just
commit and push everything to the master branch.  That's the way I did it
before I got help.