[LUNA] HSVLUG is alive and kicking!

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Tue May 2 22:41:34 CDT 2017

Please consider the option of meeting during CoWorking Night on Wednesdays at Realty Row on University/Pratt. The venue is an open forum with meeting rooms, food and lots of people that might be persuaded to attend meetings. Everything is free (though donations and corporate sponsorships are always welcome)

http://coworkingnight.org<http://Httpcoworkingnight.org>

---
Bob Nance
bob.nance at novationsys.com<mailto:bob.nance at novationsys.com>