[LUNA] Any interesting projects y'all wanna talk about?

Paul F. Pearson pfpearson at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 6 11:51:14 CDT 2019

Since Bob was kind enough to renew the domain, how about some discussion?

I'm doing some weird stuff at work with Yocto, containers, and such. Probably shouldn't say much more.

At home, I'll likely be converting my Windows7 computer to Linux, since Win7 is reaching its complete EOL. I just need to make sure I don't have any need to keep Windows around.

I need to get a pretty cheap Linux laptop eventually, primarily for my son but also just to have something more portable. This is a very low priority for me.

------
Paul F. Pearson
We all laugh in the same language