[LUNA] Partition question

Michael Hall hallmw at att.net
Sat Jun 22 12:20:43 CDT 2019

I have my machine back up and running.  Finally got fed up and took it to gigaparts to just check out the hardware.  All that was ok.  They put the latest of Ubuntu Mate (18.04) on the machine.  I created my account that I was using.  I noticed that my second drive a 1 TB HD is mounted as /media/michael/<some number that looks like a guid>.  I want to mount this drive as /home and my old hallmw directory is on it with my data.  Can someone help me out on how to do that and not loose my data.  I am going to copy it to my USB stick before I start.
Thanks,Michael