[LUNA] Partition question

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sat Jun 22 17:01:36 CDT 2019

Assuming the arguments are similar to other Eunices, stop the boot process and edit the boot argument to include “s” on the line that mentions the most arguments :)

Here is an article about it. It looks like Ubuntu has a rescue mode that is single user.

  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.linuxtechi.com/boot-ubuntu-18-04-debian-9-rescue-emergency-mode/amp/

Be aware that some Linux/Unix bring up the root drive in read-only mode when booting into single-user mode. You may have to remount the drive in “read-write” mode to make the changes you need

# mount -o remount,rw. /

Should work.

———————
Bob Nance