[LUNA] Checking in

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sun Mar 1 11:41:37 CST 2020

It’s Been a while Since I have seen any post to the group. How’s everybody doing?

I propose that everyone of us send a quick update to the list so that we can know more about each other and catch up!

My input: business has been slow, but picking up. I have been looking for some contract opportunities working as a system administrator in windows, Linux, macOS, or any varied sundry operating systems.  I also “do cloud” And have supported nearly 1000 developers in code pipeline automated testing cloud and DevOps roles.

What’s up in your world?

———————
Bob Nance
Novation Systems