[LUNA] lunagroup.us mailing list memberships reminder

Allen Krell allen.krell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:03:35 CDT 2023

I still think sometimes in the early days where we would have a poll to see
who had the longest uptime.  Shows how much progress Linux has made.  The
only reason to reboot these days is security updates.

Had an update on Ubuntu 22.04 fail yesterday, some openjdk dependency.  I
don't even have it installed.