[LUNA] Printing to Brother QL-710W label printer with Linux

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sun Apr 28 16:25:45 CDT 2013

 Is there a /var/log/cupsd.log ?

If not, play with cups configuration to ensure that it does log and increase the level if needed. You might need to alter syslog.conf to make sure you get the logs in the correct place.

You might also turn on kernel logging and see if there is a USB driver error.

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620