[LUNA] UPS?

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sat Dec 28 10:43:16 CST 2013

APC is still good. Their software integration in the USB port is included on every model, I am pretty sure, now.  When snider electric bought them, they moved into big box stores and now sell 450-750 models for $50 and up.

Their mid-size desk side units with battery expansion and power monitoring are still expensive.

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620