[LUNA] UPS?

Phil Bergstresser phil at bergstresser.org
Sat Dec 28 23:17:25 CST 2013

John,
    I don't know of any better, but lots poorer. I have used my APC1000 for 15 years on Sun workstations with a built in SNMP card ($495 option). Other cheaper UPSs would not switch to battery power fast enough for the Suns, although they worked on PCs. I got spare batteries from Sun a few times, and then bought from Batteries-R-Us.
    It's ready for a new home since I don't have Suns anymore. Available for $50 but needs new battery pair now.

Phil