[LUNA] LUNA Digest, Vol 4, Issue 3

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Fri Jul 5 16:24:09 CDT 2013

I need more speed for my Internet too.  I have several wireless devices
connected to my router.  we streem movies and watch video on our
laptops.  My connection is slow.

I have AT&T DSL.  I have 1.5 down.  I would like the 6mbps down, but
doesn't look like I can get it.  I have no cable in my part of the
neighborhood, but not really a loss.  The rest of the neighborhood has
Mediacom cable.  I was not really pleased with them when I had them for
TV.  I would love some fiber but guess that is not an option as of yet.