[LUNA] Set a service behind a webserver?

Joe Robertson jmrobert5 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 11:13:21 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to get RhodeCode (a mercurial server) behind a un/pw query BEFORE anyone sees the first page.

RhodeCode provides its own web service on a port of your own setting, i.e. 192.168.1.107:5000

I am using Lighttpd, and have Trac setup behind a un/pw query.

How do I do the same with a service like RhodeCode?

proxy? redirect?

A concrete example would be much appreciated.

Apologies if the previous email comes thru, but I don't see it and its been hours ago.

Thanks,
Joe