[LUNA] Anyone in HSV using Comcast ....

Bob Nance bob.nance at novationsys.com
Sat Jun 15 09:04:49 CDT 2013

I have had Comcast Internet since they offered service in our area. It has been more than 10 years. I have it at work, too.

Very, very few issues. Speed is consistently over what I am paying for. The home ckt is 27/7 and the work one is 50/10. Other than them reprogramming the work one to 25/5 twice, the service has been nearly flawless. I pay for Comcast business in both places, too. Four-hour response times and onsite guarantees. The home service people are nice, but not prompt. Four days is more the trend.

Overall, I like the service and speed. I recommend them to my clients, family and friends!

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems
 256-534-4620